Monday, August 27, 2012

What did YOU do for your sobriety today???


My day started off with that question in my morning meeting.
hhhmmmmmm......

Here is what I do each day for my sobriety....
1. Hit my knees every morning...
2. Go to my 6AM meeting...
3. Reach out to other Alcoholics...
4. Know what step I am on ... an work on that step each day .. not always possible but I try...
5. Call my sponsor .. ok ok .. so I totally STINK at this BUT I am getting better =)
6. Talk to my sponsees ... either in person, by text or on the phone.

Along with these I do other "actions" but maybe not each day.
Those things are:
1. NEVER say No when asked to do something for AA
2. write in my journal -- hopefully this blog will be helpful with this.
3. go to a Joe & Charlie Big Book study meeting each week ..
(I'm not in one right now but was asked to be co-leader of one starting in a month or two... yay)
4. work on my amends list ... cause I had a long list so I'm still working on them.

I'm sure I'm missing other things but this is all I can think of now.
Please comment =)
xo

Quote of the Day
Your biggest failure IS your greatest asset...

No comments:

Post a Comment